In November 2022, 106 new full articles, 1 new summary article, and 5 revised articles across 23 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Anthropology: "Musical Bows in the Rock Art of Southern Africa" by Joshua Kumbani and Oliver Vogels
- Classics: "Alexander Jannaeus" by Katell Berthelot
- Education: "Youth Movements and Climate Change Education for Justice" by Carrie Karsgaard and Lynette Shultz
- Neuroscience: "Vision and Art" by Bevil R. Conway
- Social Work: "Black Women and Maternal Death" by Valire C. Copeland and Betty Braxter
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.