In March 2019, more than 200 new and updated articles are now available on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "Africans in World Wars I and II" by Joe Lunn
- American History: "US War in Iraq since 2003" by Timothy Sayle
- Economics and Finance: "The Economics of Diet and Obesity: Understanding the Global Trends" by Fabrice Etilé and Lisa Oberlander
- Education: "Creative Writers as Arts Educators" by Teresa Cremin and Debra Myhill
- Natural Hazard Science: "Impact of Climate Change on Flood Factors and Extent of Damages in the Hindu Kush Region" by Atta-ur Rahman, Shakeel Mahmood, Mohammad Dawood, Ghani Rahman, and Fang Chen
- Planetary Science: "Exoplanets: Atmospheres of Hot Jupiters" by Dmitry V. Bisikalo, Pavel V. Kaygorodov, and Valery I. Shematovich
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.