In July 2019, more than 170 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Asian History: "Japanese Territorial Disputes and the Legacy of Empire" by Alexis Dudden
- Climate Science: "Behavioral Science and Climate Policy" by Michael Howlett and Stuti Rawat
- Communication: "The Practice of Fixing and the Role of Fixers in Global Journalism" by Shayna Plaut and Peter W. Klein
- Latin American History: "Digital Resource: Conflict Textiles" by Elsie Doolan
- Linguistics: "Phonetics" by D.H. Whalen
- Literature: "Walter Benjamin and Jewish Radical Culture" by Michael Löwy
- Social Work: "Filial Responsibility" by Rita Chou
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.