In October 2019, more than 140 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Climate Science: "The Future of Alpine Glaciers and Beyond" by Wilfried Haeberli, Johannes Oerlemans, and Michael Zemp
- Environmental Science: "Environmental Impacts and Benefits of Agroforestry" by Shibu Jose
- Linguistics: "Semantic Theories of Questions" by Floris Roelofsen
- Psychology: "Intersectionality and the History of Psychology" by Alexandra Rutherford and Tal Davidson
- Religion: "Buddhism in Colonial Contexts" by Douglas Ober
- Social Work: "Temporary Assistance for Needy Families" by Vincent A. Fusaro
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.