In February 2020, more than 200 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Environmental Science: "Excluded Uses: Indigenous Rights to Water" by Barbara Cosens
- Global Public Health: "Traditional Medicine and Indigenous Health in Indigenous Hands" by Gerard Bodeker and Kishan Kariippanon
- Linguistics: "Morphology and Language Documentation" by Yuni Kim
- Psychology: "Research Methods in Cross-Cultural Psychology" by Fons J.R. Van de Vijver and Jia He
- Religion: "Bibles and Tracts in Print Culture in America" by Lincoln A. Mullen
- Social Work: "Jenkins, Esau" by Sadye L. M. Logan
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.