In May 2020, more than 190 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Business and Management: "Transaction Cost Economics as a Theory of the Firm, Management, and Governance" by Mikko Ketokivi and Joseph T. Mahoney
- Classics: "hermaphroditism" by Katharine T. von Stackelberg
- Economics and Finance: "The Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Some Questions We Need to Answer" by David Neumark
- Neuroscience: "Neuroendocrine and Neuroimmune Mechanisms Regulating the Blood-Brain Barrier" by Divine C. Nwafor, Allison L. Brichacek, Sreeparna Chakraborty, Catheryne A. Gambill, Stanley A. Benkovic, and Candice M. Brown
- Planetary Science: "Vesta and Ceres" by Kevin Righter
- Politics: "The Single European Act" by Desmond Dinan
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.