In August 2020, more than 190 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Asian History: "Astrakhan and Orenburg: Russia’s Asian Trade in the 17th and 18th Centuries" by Matthew Romaniello
- Latin American History: "Toward a History of Carnival" by Martha Abreu and Eric Brasil
- Literature: "Work, Neoliberal Development, and Global Anglophone Literatures" by Kalyan Nadiminti
- Physics: "Magnetohydrodranmic Waves" by V.M. Nakariakov
- Psychology: "Reducing Prejudice and Discrimination" by Rhiannon N. Turner
- Social Work: "The Opioid Crisis" by M. Aryana Bryan, Valerie Hruschak, Cory Dennis, Daniel Rosen, and Gerald Cochran
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.