In November 2020, more than 137 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- American History: "African Americans in the Great Depression and New Deal" by Mary-Elizabeth B. Murphy
- Business and Management: "Open Innovation" by Jennifer Kuan
- Education: "Race, Gender, and Sexual Orientations in Curriculum" by Boni Wozolek
- Latin American History: "Augusto C. Sandino and the Mexican Revolution" by Alejandro Bendaña
- Psychology: "Positive Leadership in Organizations" by Rolf Van Dick and Lucas Monzani
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.