What's New: January 2023
January 31, 2023
In January 2023, 66 new full articles and 10 revised articles across 23 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "Women in Uganda" by Alicia C. Decker
- Climate Science: "Securing High Levels of Sustainability in Transportation Under Future Climate Change" by Christoph Matulla and Katharina Enigl
- Education: "Black Feminism and Black Women’s Interactions With Faculty in Higher Education " by Monica Allen, April Smith, and Sandra Dika
- Latin American History: "Black Brotherhoods in the Portuguese Atlantic" by Alicia L. Monroe
- Religion: "Sufi Communities in Secular Mexico" by Lucía Cirianni Salazar
Browse all recently published articles | All freely available articles
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.