In August 2023, 126 full new articles, 15 revised, 0 summary articles, spread across 22 subjects have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Environmental Science: "Infiltration of Water Into Soil" by John Nimmo and Rose Shillito
- Criminology and Criminal Justice: "Identity Theft" by Dylan Reynolds
- Classics: "female life-course" by Kelly Olson
- American History: "Labor and Black Power" by Austin McCoy
- Physics: "Nucleon Clustering in Light Nuclei" by Martin Freer
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.