In November 2021, 115 new full articles, 23 revised articles, and 1 new summary article across 22 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Classics: "pyramids" by Corinna Rossi
- Education: "Special Education and Gender in the United States" by Nickie Coomer and Chelsea Stinson
- Literature: "Early Modern Literature and Food in Britain" by Jennifer H. Peck and Richard L. Elligson
- Planetary Science: "Migration of Low-Mass Planets" by Frédéric S. Masset
- Religion: "Khoja Isma‘ilis in Canada and the United States" by Karim H. Karim
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.