In April 2022, 95 new full articles, 1 new summary article, and 14 revised articles across 20 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Economics and Finance: "Energy Finance" by William Megginson, Herber Farnsworth and Bing (Violet) Xu
- International Studies: "Public Perceptions of International Terrorism" by Nazli Avdan
- Linguistics: "Arthur Abramson" by Philip Rubin
- Politics: "Power in World Politics" by Stefano Guzzini
- Religion: "Early Modern European Encounters with Buddhism" by Thomas Calobrisi
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.