In September 2021, 87 new full articles and 15 revised articles across 21 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "Women in Gambon" by Claire H. Griffiths
- Classics: "innovation and invention" by Miko Flohr
- Communication: "Dis/Ability and Critical Cultural Studies" by Diane R. Wiener
- Education: "Afro-Pessimist and Curriculum Studies" by Michael Baugh
- Social Work: "Immigration and Immigrant Policies in the United States" by Uma A. Segal
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.