In June 2022, 79 new full articles and 5 revised articles across 23 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Criminology and Criminal Justice: "Gang Desistance" by Christian L. Bolden and Anna Q. Iliff
- Economics and Finance: "Tax Audits, Economics, and Racism" by Francine J. Lipman
- Education: "Digital Game-Based Learning: Foundations, Applications, and Critical Issues" by Earl Aguilera and Roberto de Roock
- Physics: "The Philosophical Significance of Decoherence" by Elise Crull
- Psychology: "Spatial Vision for Action" by Eli Brenner and Jeroen B. J. Smeets
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.