In Decemeber 2021, 95 new full articles, 26 revised articles, and 1 new summary article across 18 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Classics: "Troy" by Peter Pavúk
- Climate Science: "History of the Hydrometeorological Service of Belarus" by Irina Danilovich, Raisa Auchynikava, and Victoria Slonosky
- Literature: "Black Arts Movement" by William R. Nash
- Planetary Science: "Trans-Neptunian Dwarf Planets" by Bryan Holler
- Social Work: "Smart Decarceration by Carrie Pettus
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.