In December 2022, 95 new full articles, 2 new summary articles, and 10 revised articles across 22 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "Women in Rwanda" by Sarah E. Watkins, Erin Jessee and Emma Brunton
- Criminology and Criminal Justice: "Police Mental Health and Wellness" by Rosemary Ricciardelli and Matthew S. Johnston
- Education: "Marginalizing Palestinians in Historic Palestine (Israel) Through Education" by Ilham Nasser and Mohammed Abu-Nimer
- Linguistics: "Pop Cultural Linguistics" by Valentin Werner
- Social Work: "Moral Injury in Social Work" by Valire C. Copeland and Betty Braxter
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.