In May 2019, more than 220 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "The Sudanese Communist Movement " by Yoshiko Kurita
- Communication: "Media Constructions of Culture, Race, and Ethnicity" by Travis L. Dixon, Kristopher R. Weeks, and Marisa A. Smith
- Education: "Academic Optimism" by Martinette V. Horner, Derrick D. Jordan, and Kathleen M. Brown
- Latin American History: "The History of Emotions in Colonial Latin America" by Jacqueline Holler
- Natural Hazard Science: "Funding Flows: Transboundary Considerations of Disaster Recovery" by Anuradha Mukherji
- Politics: "Cuba in an Age of Economic Reform" by Gary Prevost
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.