In August 2019, more than 160 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Anthropology: "Global Human Rights" by Peter W. Van Arsdale
- Criminology and Criminal Justice: "Immigration and Crime" by Frances Bernat
- Environmental Science: "Valuation of Biodiversity" by Bartosz Bartkowski
- International Studies: "Women Leaders in National Politics" by Farida Jalalzai
- Neuroscience: "Neural Mechanisms of Tactile Texture Perception" by Justin D. Lieber and Sliman J. Bensmaia
- Planetary Science: "The Surface Composition of Terrestrial Planets" by Nicolas Mangold, Jessica Flahaut, and Véronique Ansan
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.