In December 2019, more than 100 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "The History of Islam in Mauritania" by Erin Pettigrew
- Communications: "Native Advertising" by Bartosz Wojdynskie
- Education: "Adult Learners" by Mark Tennant
- Literature: "The US–Mexico War and American Literary History" by Jaime Javier Rodríguez
- Natural Hazard Science: "Climate Change Adaptation in New Zealand" by Paul Schneider and Bruce Glavovic
- Politics: "The Political Economy of LGBT Rights" by Scott N. Siegel
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.