In January 2020, more than 140 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- American History: "The Watergate Crisis" by Dafydd Townley
- Business and Management: "Whistleblowing and Whistleblowers" by Niamh M. Brennan
- Classics: "epic" by Philip Hardie
- Climate Science: "High-Resolution Thunderstorm Modeling" by Leigh Orf
- Criminology and Criminal Justice: "Attitudes and Public Opinion About Punishment" by Kathryn L. Schwaeble and Jody Sundt
- Planetary Science: "Public Impact of Planetary Science" by Linda Billings
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.