In March 2020, more than 160 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Asian History: "Print Culture and the Circulation of Knowledge in Imperial China, 8th–17th Centuries" by Lucille Chia
- Economics and Finance: "Shared Prosperity: Concepts, Data, and Some Policy Examples" by Francisco H. G. Ferreira, Emanuela Galasso, and Mario Negre
- International Studies: "Risk and Security in International Relations" by Mikkel Vedby Rasmussen
- Latin American History: "César Moscoso Carrasco and Malaria Eradication in Bolivia" by Nicole L. Pacino
- Neuroscience: "Paternal Behavior from a Neuroendocrine Perspective" by Caleigh Guoynes and Catherine Marler
- Physics: "Solar Flares" by Dana Longcope
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.