In April 2020, more than 180 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "Humanitarianism in Africa" by Bronwen Everill
- Anthropology: "Muslim Food Culture" by Shaheed Tayob
- Communication: "Public Perceptions of Public Service in European Media" by Natascha Just
- Education: "Gender and Math Development" by Julianne Herts and Susan Levine
- Literature: "Postcolonial Theory" by Vijay Mishra
- Natural Hazard Science: "Healthcare Challenges after Disasters in Lesser Developed Countries" by Jan Reinhardt, Binhua Fu, and Joseph Balikuddembe
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.