In June 2020, more than 212 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Business and Management: " Aversive Racism: Foundations, Impact, and Future Directions" by Audrey Murrell
- Classics: "popular culture, modern" by Gideon Nisbet
- Education: "Racial and Ethnic Disproportionality in Special Education Programs" by Saili S. Kulkarni
- International Studies: "Environmental Security and Climate Change" by Simon Dalby
- Neuroscience: "Integration of Peripheral and Central Systems in Control of Ingestive and Reproductive Behavior" by Jill E. Schneider
- Politics: "Relational Egalitarianism" by Kristin Voigt
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.