In July 2020, more than 240 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- American History: "The 1970s" by L. Benjamin Rolsky
- Climate Science: "Climate Engineering" by Konrad Ott and Frederike Neuber
- Criminology and Criminal Justice: "Indigenous Courts" by Valmaine Toki
- Environmental Science: "Deforestation: Drivers, Implications, and Policy Responses" by Christiane W. Runyan and Jeff Stehm
- Global Public Health: "Street Science: Community Knowledge for Global Health Equity" by Jason Corburn
- Linguistics: "Mood in Morphology" by Daria Mordashova and Vladimir Plungian
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.