In September 2020, more than 130 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "Encounters Between Ethiopia and Europe, 1400–1660" by Matteo Salvadore
- Anthropology: "Hunter-Gatherer Women" by Marlize Lombard and Katharine Kyriacou
- Economics and Finance: "Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Open Economy" by Andrea Ferrero
- Natural Hazard Science: "Agent-Based Modeling of Flood Insurance Futures" by Linda Geaves
- Planetary Science: "Tidal Interactions Between Planets and Host Stars" by Gordon Ogilvie
- Religion: "Social Progressivism and Religion in America" by Zoe Trodd
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.