In October 2020, more than 181 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "Women in Precolonial Africa" by Christine Saidi
- Classics: "drama, reception of" by Emma Cole
- Economics and Finance: "The Pecking Order Theory of Capital Structure" by Murray Z. Frank, Vidhan Goyal and Tao Shen
- Politics: "SARS: A Crisis Analysis Case Study" by Lan Xue and Kaibin Zhong
- Planetary Science: "Cratering" by Boris Ivanov
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.