In December 2020, more than 137 new and revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Asian History: "The Portuguese Estado da Índia (Empire in Asia)" by Zoltán Biedermann
- Communication: "Homonationalism and Media" by Alexander Dhoest
- Economics: "China's Housing Policy and Housing Boom and Their Macroeconomic Impacts" by Kaiji Chen
- Latin American History: "Beyond Slavery: Abolition and Post-abolition in Brazil" by Hebe Mattos and Wlamyra Albuquerque
- Politics: "Pandemic Preparedness and Responses to the 2009 H1N1 Influenza" by Erik Baekkeskov
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.