In January 2021, more than 89 new and 3 revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "Women and the History of Religion in Africa" by Erin Nourse
- Criminology and Criminal Justice: "The Criminalization of Immigration" by Jennifer M. Chacón
- Latin American History: The Cocoa Trade in New Spain in the 18th Century by Guillermina del Valle Pavón
- Literature: "Digital Humanities" by Simon Burrows and Michael Falk
- Physics: "Electroweak Interactions and W, Z Boson Properties" by Maarten Boonekamp and Matthias Schott
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.