In March 2021, more than _ new and _ revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- American History: "The Asian American Movement" by Daryl Joji Maeda
- Communication"LGBTQ+ Epistolary Rhetoric/Letter Writing" by Pamela VanHaitsma
- Education: "Latinx Curriculum Theorizing" by Ganiva Reyes
- Neuroscience: "Central Auditory Processing" by Josef P. Rauschecker
- Politics: "Political Culture of East Asia" by Jie Lu
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.