In April 2021, more than 121 new 7 revised articles have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "History of Photography in Apartheid South Africat" by Kylie Thomas
- Criminology and Criminal Justice: "Money Laundering: History, Regulations, and Techniques" by Benjámin Villányi
- International Studies: "Race, Ethnicity, and Nation" by Polly Rizova and John Stone
- Physics: "Solar Prominences" by Duncan H. Mackay
- Social Work: "Mental Health Disparities" by Rhonda Wells-Wilbon, Rhea Porter, Taylor Geyton and Anthony Estreet
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.