In May 2021, 173 new and 5 revised articles across 22 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Business and Management: "Social Networks and Employee Creativity" by Gamze Koseoglu and Christina E. Shalley
- Criminology and Criminal Justice: "Race and Police Misconduct Cases" by Andrea M. Headley and Kwan-Lamar Blount-Hill
- Literature: "The Booker Prize and Post-Imperial British Literature" by Chris Holmes
- Politics: "The Palestinian Military: Two Militaries, Not One" by Hillel Frisch
- Psychology: "Projective Psychodiagnostics: Inkblots, Stories, and Drawings as Clinical Measures" by Marla Eby
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.