In June 2021, 171 new and 11 revised articles across 23 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Asian History: "Ottoman Commercial History" by Kate Fleet
- Classics: "women in science" by Sophia Connell
- Global Public Health: "Where is Disability in Global Public Health?" by Gloria Krahn
- Physics: "Magnetohydrodynamics: Overview" by E.R. Priest
- Religion: "Magic in the Graeco-Roman World" by Korshi Dosoo
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.