In August 2021, 230 new full articles, 9 new summary articles, and 39 revised articles across 25 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Climate Science: "Climate and Coast: Overview and Introduction" by Hans von Storch, Katja Fennel, Jürgen Jensen, Kristy A. Lewis, Beate Ratter, Torsten Schlurmann, Thomas Wahl and Wenyan Zhang
- Criminology and Criminal Justice:"Indigenous Justice in Oceania and North America" by Beverley Jacobs
- Latin American History: "The Vaccine Revolt of 1904, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil" by Henrique Cukierman
- Linguistics: "Cochlear Implants" by Matthew B. Winn and Peggy B. Nelson
- Politics: "The Legitimation of Repression in Autocracies" by Maria Josua
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.