In January 2022, 76 new full articles and 25 revised articles across 22 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- American History: "Environmental History of New England" by Richard Judd
- Climate Science: "The Role of Local Governments in International Climate Policy" by Vanesa Castán Broto, Linda Westman, and Xira Ruiz Campillo
- Global Public Health: "Firearm Injuries and Public Health" by Linda Dahlberg, Alexander Butchart, James Mercy, and Thomas Simon
- Linguistics: "'French Outside Europe" by André Thibault
- Social Work: "Social Impact Assessment" by Jon Kei Matsuoka and Paula T. Morelli
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.