In February 2022, 121 new full articles and 33 revised articles across 22 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- American History: "The Ghost Dance Religion" by Gloria Young
- Business and Management: "From Decision Support to Analytics" by Ciara Heavin and Frederic Adam
- Global Public Health: "Burn-Related Injuries" by Ashley van Niekerk
- Linguistics: "'Morphological and Syntactical Variation and Change in Catalan" by Gemma Rigau and Manuel Pérez Saldanya
- Neuroscience: "The Neuroendocrinology of Empathy" by James Burkett and Farzaneh Naghavi
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.