What's New: March 2022
March 23, 2022
In March 2022, 79 new full articles and 21 revised articles across 21 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "Women in Sierra Leone" by Sylvia Macauley
- Business and Management: "Social Network Analysis in Organizations" by Jessica R. Methot, Nazifa Zaman and Hanbo Shim
- Climate Science: "Anticipatory Governance of Climate Engineering" by Daniel Barben and Nils Matzner
- Economics and Finance: "Making Institutions Work From the Bottom Up in Africa by Moussa P. Blimpo, Admasu Asfaw Maruta and Josephine Ofori Adofo
- Latin American History: "Germans in the Habsburg Empire in South America (Colonial Venezuela)" by Giovanna Montenegro
Browse all recently published articles | All freely available articles
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.