In May 2022, 69 new full articles, 4 new summary article, and 17 revised articles across 22 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Economics and Finance: "Household Finance" by Sumit Agarwal, Jian Zhang, and Xin Zou
- Global Public Health: "Ten Lessons From a Career in Global Health: Guidance to those considering a life working with the poor countries of the world" by Jon Rohde
- Linguistics: "Computational Models of Morphological Learning" by Jordan Kodner
- Politics: "Power in World Politics" by Stefano Guzzini
- Psychology: "Counterproductive Work Behaviors" by Rosalind H. Searle
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.