What's New: August 2022
August 15, 2022
In August 2022, 79 new full articles and 13 revised articles across 20 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- American History: "Middle and Final Passages in the Atlantic Slave Trade" by Sean M. Kelley
- Climate Science: "Carbon, Coast, and the Climate" by Katja Fennel, Tyler Cyronak, Michael DeGrandpre, David T. Ho, Goulven G. Laruelle, Damien Maher and Julia Moriarty
- Latin American History: "Women Filmmakers in Argentina" by Ana Forcinito
- Natural Hazard Science: "Masculinities and Disaster" by Scott McKinnon
- Psychology: "The Perception of Self-Orientation" by Laurence R. Harris
Browse all recently published articles | All freely available articles
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.