In October 2022, 96 full new articles, 2 new summary articles, and 7 revised articles across 23 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Business: "Experience Sampling Methodology" by Joel Koopman and Nikolaos Dimotakis
- Climate Science: "Impacts of Climate Warming on Alpine Lakes" by Martin T. Dokulil
- Linguistics: "Phonological Variation and Change in European Spanish" by Leonardo Moreno-Álvarez
- Politics: "Maritime Piracy and Foreign Policy" by Brandon C. Prins, Aaron Gold, Anup Phayal and Ursula Daxecker
- Social Work: "Unaccompanied Refugee Minors and Migrant Youth: Policy and Practices in the United States" by Robert G. Hasson III, Jodi Berger Cardoso and Thomas M. Crea
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.