In July 2023, 60 full new articles, 7 revised, 1 summary articles, spread across 16 subjects have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Asian History: "Pastoralism in Mongolia" by Sandagsuren Undargaa
- Economics and Finance: "360 Thinking in Local Governance Advances Sustainability, Economic Prosperity, and Equity" by Lori DiPrete Brown
- Literature: "Hoax, Fraud, Plagiarism, Forgery" by Julia Luisa Abramson
- Natural Hazard Science: "Extending a Gendered Lens to Reduce Disaster - and Climate-Related Risk in Southern Africa" by Kylah Forbes-Biggs and Darren Lortan
- Neuroscience: "Spatial Cognition in Rodents" by Freyja Ólafsdóttir
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.