In September 2023, 69 full new articles, 12 revised, 0 summary articles, spread across 22 subjects have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Anthropology: "Archaeologies of Gender and Childhood in South Asia" by Supriya Varma and Jaya Menon
- Global Public Health: "Psychosocial Aspects of Cardiovascular Disease in African Americans" by Amy L. Ali, Hoa B. Appel and Sabrina L. Dickey
- Psychology: "Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace" by Ståle Valvatne Einarsen and Kari Wik Ågotnes
- Linguistics: "Foot Structure in Germanic" by Joshua Booth and Aditi Lahiri
- Social Work: "Dissociative Identity Disorder" by Gregory L. Nooney
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.