In October 2023, 75 full new articles, 10 revised, 0 summary articles, spread across 21 subjects have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopaedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- International Studies: “Strategic Use of Law in Global Politics” by Kyle Reed
- Literature: “The Politics and Aesthetics of Utopian Literature: From the “Golden Age” Myth to the Renaissance” by Antonis Balasopoulos
- Neuroscience: “The Interaction of Perception and Memory” by Emma Megla and Wilma A. Bainbridge
- Politics: “Contractualism” by Rahul Kumar
- Psychology: “Informal Work” by Mahima Saxena
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.