What's New: February 2023
February 23, 2023
In February 2023, 64 new full articles and 4 revised articles across 20 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- African History: "African Religions in Early America and the United States" by Ras Michael Brown
- Climate Science: "Climate Change Impacts on Cities in the Baltic Sea Region" by Sonja Deppisch
- Education: "The Destructive Long-Term Impact of Disasters on Black and Brown Schooling Communities in the United States" by Cassandra R. Davis
- International Studies: "Gender Violence, Colonialism, and Coloniality" by Lara Selis and Natália Maria Félix de Souza
- Religion: "Indigenous Religion of Hawai'i" by Marie Alohalani Brown
Browse all recently published articles | All freely available articles
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.