In October 2021, 71 new full articles and 15 revised articles across 19 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- American History: "The Sand Creek Massacre" by Elliott West
- Climate Science: "Climate Change and Glacier Reaction in the European Alps" by Wolfgang Schöner
- Criminology: "Race, Ethnicity, and Police–Community Relations" by Jennifer H. Peck and Richard L. Elligson
- Neuroscience: "Development of Lung Innervation" by Talita de Melo e Silva, Catherine Miriam Czeisler and José Javier Otero
- Politics: "Civilian Coup Advocacy" by Drew Holland Kinney
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.