See below for a list of Oxford recommended resources to supplement the scholarly research that will be available on the ORE of Psychology.
If you are a scholar or researcher and would like to share a resource, please let us know. You can send all suggestions to email@example.com.
Oxford Handbooks Online: Psychology: A collection of review essays that offer a snapshot of the current state of research.
Oxford Bibliographies in Psychology: Annotated bibliographies. A terrific pedagogical tool and a starting point for research.
Oxford Scholarship Online: Quick and easy access to award-winning scholarship.
University Press Scholarship Online: Psychology: Delivering the best scholarly publishing from leading university presses around the world.
Oxford Reference: OUP’s authoritative reference works made available in a digital format.
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Psychological Science
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society
- Cognitive Science Society
- European Society for Cognitive Psychology
- International Neuropsychological Society
- Society for Neuroscience
- Society for Personality and Social Psychology
- Society for Research in Child Development
- Vision Sciences Society
Psychology in Oxford Online Reference
Oxford Scholarship Online
Oxford Bibliographies Online
Oxford Handbooks Online
New and Noteworthy in Psychology from Oxford University Press
A Guide to Treatments that Work
The Organisation of Mind
Email any feedback or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.