In September 2022, 106 new full articles and 8 revised articles across 22 disciplines have been published on the Oxford Research Encyclopedias platform.
Discover a selection of featured articles:
- Business: "Gendered Organization Theory" by Jenny K. Rodriguez and Elisabeth Anna Guenther
- Education: "Engineering Education and Social Justice" by Jon A. Leydens, Juan C. Lucena and Donna M. Riley
- Latin American History: "Silver Trade and Transportation in the Spanish Atlantic" by Leonardo Moreno-Álvarez
- International Studies: "Migration Cooperation Between Africa and Europe: Understanding the Role of Incentives" by Abu Bakarr Bah and Nikolas Emmanuel
- Natural Hazard Science: "The Role of Road Transportation in the Flood Evacuation Process" by Marta Borowska-Stefańska and Szymon Wiśniewski
The Oxford Research Encyclopedias (OREs) offer long-form overview articles written, peer-reviewed, and edited by leading scholars. The OREs are available by annual subscription or individual purchase to libraries and institutions, so ask your librarian if you have access. If you don’t, then recommend this essential resource to your librarian today.