International Social Welfare: Organizations and Activities
- Doreen ElliottDoreen ElliottUniversity of Texas at Arlington
The major international governmental and nongovernmental organizations and their activities are discussed with reference to their global co-coordinating, advocacy, service, and research functions. Attention is also given to the work of international professional associations.
- Public Management and Administration
- International and Global Issues in Social Work
- Social Work Macro Practice
- Social Policy and Advocacy
- Occupations, Professions, and Work